December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

What will be most remembered about 2009?



The death of a King. Whether you hated him or loved him, you will always remember where you were when he died. News so big that twitter and facebook went down. MJ songs were played for 3 weeks straight and everyone was a fan again.

Wow this has to be one of the top 3 worst days of my life R.I.P Michael Jackson!!!
- Fat Joe

Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!
- Diddy

I can't find the words right now to express how deeply sadden I am by Michael's passing. We have lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only Pop music, but of all music.
- Justin Timberlake

Where were you when it happened???

No comments:

Post a Comment