January 26, 2010
Here is the analysis of the very first episode Click here
January 25, 2010
- 2001 Playoffs - The Packers play the Rams and lose 45-17. In the loss Favre throws 6 interceptions (yes 6, in a playoff game). 3 of the 6 interceptions were returned for touchdowns. Packers lose.
- 2003 Playoffs - In overtime against the Eagles, Favre throws an interception in overtime which is returned 35 yards to set up a game winning field goal. Packers lose.
- 2004 Playoffs - Packers played the Vikes for the third time, winning the first two. In this first round playoff game, Favre manages to throw 4 interceptions and a fumble. Packers lose.
- 2007 Playoffs - Packers play the Giants in the championship game at Lambeau. Close game till the end as Favre throws an overtime interception to Corey Webster that leads to a game winning field goal. This was also his last throw as a Packer. Packers lose.
- Finally 2009 Playoffs - With the Vikes in field goal range in the last minute, Favre does what he knows best and throws it away and they eventually lose in overtime. Vikes lose.
Here is a classic reaction from the broadcasters from the Vikes game.
Is Favre overrated? Send me your opinions.
For more Favre hating check out our friends at Bleacher Report.
January 7, 2010
Here are some points made about the whole issue regarding Manny and Floyd:
Taken from 411mania.com
Imagine if Kobe Bryant decided that there's no way Lebron and Shaq aren't on PEDs. Lebron is just too incredibly fast, and athletic for a guy his size. Shaq shouldn't be able to put up a 10 and 7, at age 37, while only playing a little over 20 minutes a game, after 17 years in the league. What if Kobe says that he wants random blood tests on these two, or he isn't playing them? What about Dwight Howard? He's a physical freak. No guy his size should be able to jump like that right? What if Kobe and Laker management picked certain players and refused to play them unless they submitted to extra random blood tests; tests Kobe's willing to take himself, but not otherwise required by the league? Outside of Kobe groupies, any rational observer will think his position is unreasonable, petty, and full of crap. David Stern would tell Kobe to go blow himself, and threaten to fine him into bankruptcy unless he appeared for the games.
The analogy can go toward any sport, or any situation. It's a variation of the ole "How long have you been beating your wife, you haven't?....prove it."
If Manny and Top Rank have made any mistakes since this issue broke, it's that they've given too many statements and excuses. He should have given one statement, "Dear Floyd Mayweather and Golden Boy, Fuck you. I'll do whatever is required for the World Boxing Organization (WBO) and state sanctioning bodies--no more no less."
When Golden Boy (the company) represented Balco scandal for his fight against Zab Judah, it was Mr. Schaefer who babbled: "Whatever test the Nevada Commission wants Shane will take but we are not going to do other tests (as Judah demanded). Shane is not a cheater and does not need to be treated like one.", an "accidental" (he said) steroid user in the
What happened? What's the difference between Mosley and Pacquiao?
What do you think?
January 6, 2010
1. Crying for equality, but then get mad when they're not treated differently.
2. Fawning over and wanting to fuck supernatural beings when they're fictional. (you don't see us wanting to fuck a mermaid)
3. Trying to be shoe heads with heels
4. Trying to act like sex in the city broads. (WHORES!)
5. ...then get mad at terms like slut or whore because they are indeed that or trying to be that.
6. Think they know all the answers...but they don't.
7. When girls takes a girl's side just because she's a girl
8. ...then playa hates and rags on same girl for being prettier/cuter/sexier
9. Too many assumptions. For example, a guy says they're the best at something. Women automatically assume you're putting them down. Like what the fuck? I just said I'm the best, I didn't put you down.
10. Claiming to be independent, then go around saying you can't find a good man aka guy who makes bank. Independent means you got your own house, own car, two jobs work hard you's a bad broad. Check, Beyonce is independent, she got all her own shit.
1. Drive (parallel park included)
Do I really need any explanation?
2. Be reasonable
Feelings? Emotions? What are those? Logical standpoints and ideals. Do not mix with the aforementioned nouns.
3. Run a country
Women are ruled by emotions. Basing decisions on emotions and feelings lead to unprecedented and unknown disasters.
4. Make decisions
Always jumping from one thing to another. Never sticking on point. Have you ever wondered why women take 2-3 hours at the mall whereas we stick with our decisions and go in, buy, then leave?
5. Be funny
There are no funny women comedians period. Lisa Lampenelli, negative. Sarah Silverman? Oh hell no.
6. Make a point (argue)
Not reasonable, no valid points, basing argument on emotions and feelings. How do you expect to win? Famous men lawyers: Johnny Cochran
7. Paint (art painting)
Go ahead name a famous woman artist. Can't? Let me name a couple males: Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, Da Vinci, Van Gogh, Rembrandt.
8. Use electronics/gadgets
Who sets the time on the VCR/microwave/home clocks?
9. Play REAL sports
Would you rather watch the NBA or WNBA? When a woman dunks in the WNBA, it's posted every where like on the world news. The presses stop. When a guy dunks, unless its a 360 reverse tomahawk through the legs while blowing out a cupcake, its nothing.
10. Fix shit
January 4, 2010
In no particular order:
- Tiger Woods will get caught with steroids
- Second coming of Elvis
- PS3 will be cheaper than XBox
- The internet will go down worldwide and cause a panic
- Reebok will go out of buiness
- An Asian version of the Jersey Shore will air on MTV
- The penny will go extinct
- 50 Cent will star in a family friendly movie and stars as a babysitting drug dealer
- The NFL will buy the NHL
- There will be a money laundering scandal in Vegas.
- Rappers will start wearing fanny packs.
What are you predictions for the upcoming year?